Live chat can increase your potential revenue, as we stated on our previous article. Yet, this can happen only if it is done correctly.
Here we have some important tips for those who use live chat on their website. These have been gathered from our own experience.
- A trained team is the key to success. A person who offers live chat services is required to know the products or services he or she sells. They need to be trained properly and need to know everything about their customer`s business approach.
- Website traffic fluctuates throughout the course of a day. By using analysts you can determine which hours produce the highest percentage of website traffic. Thus, you can supply live chat agents during those busy hours, if you think you need more.
- Don`t sound too robotic. People are looking for a warm presence from your live chat. Too much robotic language and answers can hamper the emotional connection that you are trying to nurture, making them never want to return and buy your products or services.
- Choose a team with sales experience. Sales experience is very important when you try to sell online products or services. There are free online that you can complete in your spare time. that can assist you in improving your sales technique. These courses are run by professionals from a multitude of different industries, with many years of experience.
- Don`t forget about other ways to communicate with your clients. Be an invigorating presence on social media and answer all of your customer’s comments and questions. This way, they will feel important and return to buy more.
With us you never need to worry again about how your clients are treated and if they like the experience they had on your website. Our team is well prepared to support your live chat, so feel free to contact us!